By by Implication
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sakay.ph provides the most accurate and efficient commute directions around Metro Manila, featuring:
• Extensive commute routes, including jeepney, bus and train routes sourced from the DOTC (Department of Transportation and Communication)
• Step-by-step transit directions which are helpful while on-the-go.
• Easy comparison of routes on duration, number of jeepney/bus/train rides and stops, and cost.
• Save money and time by taking more efficient routes from Sakay.ph
Sakay.ph is a free app developed as a public service for the commuters of Metro Manila, straight from the lab at By Implication. To learn more about us, visit http://byimplication.com and http://sakay.ph
We also have more features coming soon, like saving routes for offline use, sharing routes with friends, and getting commute directions via Siri and other apps.
Stay up to date with updates by following or liking us:
What's New in Version 2.6.4
Big Changes in our 2.6 updates!
— Tighter Uber integration! Now you don’t have to manually input promo codes to get discounts. This also means you can book Uber rides from inside our app.
— Added Mode preferences so you can prioritize certain modes. If you prefer the MRT to Jeepneys, we gotchu fam.
— Real-time GPS location tracking of Green Frog Hybrid Bus routes. (Added in 2.6.3)
Minor improvements and bug fixes:
— Sharing and link-related fixes (2.6.2)
— Stability fixes (2.6.1 through 2.6.2)
— Uber integration fixes (2.6.4)
Let us know what you think! FB (sakaydotph) / Twitter (@sakayph)
Uninstalled-ilang beses na ako winala ng app na ito
Not worth the additional space:
1. Key transit routes are missing, particularly for Quezon City
2. Some suggested walking paths are simply not feasible; this app would have you jaywalking
3. Pinning: poor. Sometimes meters off
4. Don't get me started in how far off the travel times are. When was the last time they refreshed their data? What do the developers use the collected data for anyway?
5. There is no way for users to suggest on route improvements!
Really need to get fresh, accurate data. Otherwise, just a map with a wobbly interface.
Google Maps and/or asking strangers for routes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sakay
Crashes A LOT
It keeps on crashing when I try to search certain routes, though it works fine when the origin and destination are not too far from each other. I really hope they fix this application because it's actually very helpful for commuters, especially new ones like me.
Suggestion for improvement
Home and work shortcuts cannot be changed once you set them. I need an option to change both (or at least the just the work location) so I wont need to redownload the app to reset. Thanks 👍🏻
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 15 July 2017
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 84.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: By Implication, Inc.
- © 2017 By Implication Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.