Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Ep 5
By Telltale Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!
NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above.
Episode 5: What's New Beelzebub? Judgment day is at hand, and it’s time for a showdown with the guy downstairs to bargain for Bosco’s soul. But in the corporate wasteland known as Hell, not even the Freelance Police are safe from eternal damnation. Can Sam & Max fight free from Satan’s grasp, or have they reached the end of the line?
* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.
* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.
* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.
* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 5!
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
What's New in Version 1.1
* Miscellaneous bug fixes
- ₱ 149.00
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 November 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 345 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Telltale Games
- © 2010-2011 Telltale, Inc. Sam & Max created by Steve Purcell. Sam & Max Copyright and Trademark Steve Purcell. Telltale & the Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc.All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.