* Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
The Samsung Gear Fit application connects Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro features and applications installed through Gear Appstore.
Use the Samsung Gear Fit application to set up and manage the following features:
- Connect to and disconnect from a mobile device
- Application download and settings
- Find my Gear
Install the Samsung Gear Fit application on your mobile device, then pair your Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro with a Bluetooth connection and enjoy all of its features.
- Samsung Gear is not Compatible with iPad and iPod touch
※ Settings and features provided by the Samsung Gear Fit application are only available when Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a proper connection between Samsung Gear Fit2 or Gear Fit2 pro and your mobile device.
※ This application is only for Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear Fit2 pro.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you have any questions about Samsung Gear Fit, please contact to the web page below.
※ User Agreement
Following User Agreements are required for the app service.
Even if you don't agree the agreements you can use basic service but can't use disagree services.
[Required User Agreements]
- Bluetooth : Required for communication with Gear
- Background Refresh/fetch : Required for communication with Gear while in background
[Optional User Agreements]
- Camera : During update profile picture for Samsung health
- Location : Required for Determine your location from gear for weather information
- Notification : Required for access Notification Center with useful information
- Cellular Data : Required for access service when you couldn't access WiFi network
1. Asking for Ratings and Reviews
2. General bug fixing and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t connect it with my Iphone 6
I followed through with the steps but I just can’t seem to connect my gear fit 2 with my Iphone 6 via bluetooth. Is there a solution to this?
Dear user, Thanks for your comment. There are several steps of connecting the device completely. Such as: (a) Press Connect to Gear (b) Tap on Gear Name, if you find your gear, (c) App will show Connecting… (d) Pairing popup will appear (e) After pairing, terms and condition page will appear, (f) After completing everything app will finally be connected with Gear. Please describe in which step you are stuck in. Thanks
Gear fit 1
Why does gear fit 1 does not included?
Dear User, due to hardware compatibility issue Gear Fit is not supported gear manager application. Thanks
Not 100% compatible
I was excited that Geat Fit2 is now supported by iOS. SO i installed and alas all options are not working. You can do the initial pairing and set up but that's about it. You won't be able to access S Health and Gear Apps from the app. Looks like the leaked (unofficial) version is better.
- Samsung Electronics
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.