By Logan Collins
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Schoolhouse is a powerful Mac academic management app for students. It makes it easy to manage your homework, grades, schedule and the rest of your school life.
★ Best Student-created Mac App, 2010 Ars Design Awards
Use Schoolhouse to:
• Build lists of your homework, exams and tasks
• Keep tabs on assignment scores and overall course grades
• Manage sets of files for a project and access them easily
• Visualize your course schedule and never be late
• Calendar: See your tasks by week and month for a fast look into your work
• Class Schedule: View your classes, mark cancellations and plan accordingly
• Grading: Calculated course grades keep you on top of your classes
• Smart Notebooks: Organize your tasks by smart criteria as easily as music in iTunes
• Appearance Rules: Change the color and style of tasks using smart criteria
• Websites: Quick access to course and institution websites
• Files: Attach documents and media files to your tasks for quick access
• Dock Badge: Heads up on how many tasks you need to work on
• Quick Entry: Use a shortcut key to pop up a new task panel from within any application
• iCloud Sync: Automatically keep your library in sync between multiple Macs.
What's New in Version 3.3
Multiple Macs can now be synced via iCloud.
Various bug fixes.