Shelf Life - food expiration tracker
By Flairify LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Soggy spinach? Rotting salmon? Moldy... something?
What a waste!
Shelf Life keeps inventory of the food you have while tracking each item's age to make sure you won't forget about that spinach in the back of your fridge.
- Color-coded status indicators show you what is going bad and what to eat next.
- While adding a new item, seamlessly search the global database by just typing its name.
- No more guessing: all items in the global database include a shelf life.
- Automatically contribute to the global database by adding items of your own.
Think of it this way: If you avoid wasting just one piece of food using this application, then not only has Shelf Life paid for itself, but you have also taken a step towards a more sustainable life-style.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- New app icon
- Improve accuracy of shelf life data
- Modernize app and add retina display support
- Switch to offline database and instant search
- Fix bug where item details were not displayed when tapped
- Fix crash when deleting last item
- Add animations to all actions in the app
- USD 1.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 05 May 2012
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Flairify LLC
- © 2012 Adam A. Wolf
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.