By KIYOTAKA KOUNO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SimpleTimer4 is a alarming countdown timer that can run multiple timers.
It lets you pause and resume timers and set timers with hours:minutes:seconds.
- Large display and buttons for each timer.
- The operation is very easy.
- Run four independent timers at once.
- Make it easy to move between screens by tapping items.
- tabBarItem badge indicates running timers.
- Pause and resume timers.
- Limit above 100 hours (99hours 99minutes 99seconds is maximum).
- With the timers time recall function.
- Customizable text labels for each timer.
- You can set the volume of the alarm sounds and button operation sounds.
- Alarm with audible sounds and vibrations.
- The alarm plays over and does not interrupt any playing music.
- SimpleTimer4 alert you even when it's running in the background. (iOS 4.0 or later).
- SimpleTimer4 alert you even if application is not running. (iOS 4.0 or later).
If you have SimpleTimer4 running and you aren't inside the SimpleTimer4 application or your device is locked, make sure that the mute switch is off to hear the alarm sounds. This is a limitation of iOS local notifications.
When you're inside the SimpleTimer4 application, make sure that the mute switch is off to hear the alarm and key operation sounds.
What's New in Version 1.1
Corresponding to iOS5.