Sky: Light Awaits
Embark on an unforgettable social adventure in an ever expanding world.
Sky: Light Awaits is a heartwarming and beautifully-animated social adventure experience designed to be played together by you and your loved ones.
Set in a wonderland above the clouds, Sky invites you and your friends to fly up to explore the buried mysteries together and rebuild a fallen kingdom for its ancient inhabitants. Using your courage and compassion, players must connect as a community to share and build on their flame to spread light back into the world.
Some of the key features include:
- Fly and explore across the beautiful, dreamlike sky sanctuary
- Hold hands with other players to travel and spread light together
- Unlike anything you have felt on mobile, the gorgeous visuals emphasize the game’s beauty while the story promotes values of compassion and community
- Meet other players and families online who you can adventure together with
- Solve puzzles and light candles to uncover new secrets and new paths
- Gift candles of appreciation to strengthen friendship bonds
- Meet a cast of mysterious characters along the way
Please read our FAQ: https://thatgamecompany.helpshift.com/a/sky-beta/
We welcome you report any issues so we can work hard to resolve it.
Performance optimizations and general fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The boulders on Eden.
So far, the game levels are great. It reminds me so much of Journey, and a little bit of Abzu, and Flower. However, the Eye of Eden is kind of...meh. The challenge is great, however it’s the wonky camera, and ghost boulders that irks me whenever I’m on that level. They are literally passing through the rock formations (even the deeper grooves), and practically hits me, and the other players I’m with whenever we’re there, which I think is unfair considering they also didn’t give us much time to recover until all we know is we lost the emotes we’ve—we’re working somehow to secure. I merely lost one (for now). I hope it’ll be updated soon! :’)
Also... I think I like better without the dialogues. I agree with Pewds with the whole ‘not telling you what the story is’ type of thing. It gives the game a unique air, and to come up with your own story is what makes it an art.
Stuck in limbo
It’s a great game but I would recommend to download this once all features are out and bugs are resolved. It’s so immersive that it gets really frustrating when you are trapped in a certain area without any option but to delete and reinstall the game without any guarantee whatsoever that you don’t lose your progress. It doesn’t have the option to teleport back home or to link your account with facebook or gamecenter to secure your data. Support takes way too long to get a response. I’ve been trapped in an area for two days since this writing and all I was told was to restart the game which I have repeatedly done. I hope they get rid of all the bugs soon. Otherwise, it’s a strangely addictive open world social game worth hours of gameplay.
Hello SgtKeroRoi, we are sorry to hear you got trapped. One of our support agents should be speaking with you regarding the matter. You can save your progress by signing into Game Center, and if you restart the level it should reset any broken triggers that may have occurred. We hope this helps.
One word: EXPERIENCE
This gave me a whole new gaming experience. It is both relaxing and intriguing. The detailed experience of the story and game makes it very immersive, enabling me to play it for hours despite already having all available levels completed. The game features are also unconventional. It is refreshing. And the game design—just WOW. The soft color palettes are very easy on the eyes; hours of gameplay doesn’t feel tiring on the eyes. There’s also a wise use of colors to present the mood and ambience of each level which gave the whole universe of the game depth. I hope this game continues to expand. It’s a whole new universe of its own that is worthy of hours of gameplay.
- 699 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- 2017 © thatgamecompany all rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack ₱ 249.00
- Bundle 1 ₱ 49.00
- Bundle 20 ₱ 999.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.