By michael heinz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is directed to all smokers, as well as expectant non-smokers. Smoker-Docu documents details of your smoking habit. Always and everywhere. If you want to smoke one, document it with a click. You will immediately see how many times you have smoked that day. By setting a goal you will be notified by visual and colour displays, how many cigarettes you still have left, or whether you have exceeded your goal.
You also get a summary of cigarettes smoked and the costs incurred from the beginning of documentation (the first click).
In a simple and understandable graphical view, you can look at each day and month view of your smoking habit. In addition, for each day and month, the costs incurred and cigarettes consumed (during day, at what time) appear on display.
As motivation for becoming an expectant non-smoker - for an adjustable period of time as non-smoker- the saved costs, not smoked cigarettes and positive changes after the last cigarette are made visible.
- one click to save a smoked cigarette (fast + easy).
- indication together with evaluation of one's own objective.
- visual and colour representation for being below, equal to or in excess of one's own target for a given day.
-instant view of cigarettes smoked during the specific day.
- all costs and smoked cigarettes from the beginning of documentation at a glance.
- simple and user-friendly interface.
- detailed documentation in a graphic daily and monthly view with a user determined scale arrangement.
- in day view: in addition to the graphical representation, all costs of the day and the number of cigarettes smoked and at what time are visible.
- in the month view: in addition to the graphical representation, all cigarettes smoked and costs for the chosen month, as well as the minimum, maximum and average value, depending on the smoking behaviour, are displayed.
- support for the expectant non-smoker.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 27 March 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: michael heinz
- © 2009 Michael Heinz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.