By Smart Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SPINNR IS CHANGING THE WAY YOU EXPERIENCE MUSIC!
Get the ultimate music experience only on Spinnr—listen to the latest releases/top charts/curated playlists, create your own playlists, listen offline, join raffles to the biggest concerts in the country!
To start enjoying Spinnr, log-in using your mobile phone or your FB account!
Enjoy music anytime, anywhere on SPINNR: (FREE)
- Listen to FREE music on Spinnr Radio
- SKIP ALL YOU WANT on Spinnr Radio
- NO DATA CHARGES on Spinnr Radio [for Smart/Sun/TNT users]
- DOWNLOAD free music
Experience more with SPINNR ALL-ACCESS Subscriptions!
All-Access gives you:
- Access MILLIONS of SONGS and albums from the hottest artists like Taylor Swift, One Direction, and many more!
- CREATE your personal PLAYLISTS and listen to curated playlists by music experts
- LISTEN OFFLINE – sync your music and listen even without internet connection!
- NO ADS
- NO DATA CHARGES for Spinnr!
- Only P2.50/day or P49/month charged to your prepaid load or postpaid bill
- Join promos to WIN CONCERT TICKETS, exclusive meet ‘n greets, giveaways with the #SpinnrExperience
Get FREE All-Access TRIAL for Smart, Talk N’ Text, and Sun mobile!
Text TRIAL to 4067 (FREE Trial)
SP1 to 4067 (P2.50/1 day All-day Spinnr Music)
SVIP to 4067 (P49/30 days Spinnr Music)
LIVE to 4067 (P99/30 days Spinnr Music and Raffle Entry)
Get into the #SpinnrExperience now!
Follow us at:
What's New in Version 2.10.0
It takes forever to load.
I downloaded this app because I just found out that I had unlimited SPINNR music streaming with my data plan. But when I tried to use the app, it doesn't even work.
Look, don't get me wrong. I can see the effort and time put into making this app but can you at least update it for the sake of the users?
Works fine in my sun cellular it's just you need to subscribe in order for you to play all the full songs only play 30secs playback on free trial but still a good app
Does not play all
Why in the my playlist and even in the home it doesnt play all. It just play only one song repeatedly. Any update? Or it just my phone? I just double click after a song. Its annoying.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 02 September 2015
- Version: 2.10.0
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Smart Communications, Inc.
- © Smart Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.