Split Lens 2+Clone Photo Video
By Shuzhen Chen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From the markers of Split Lens and Magic eye color effect:Split Lens 2 has finally arrived to take your cloning fun even further by offering Both Video and Photo split in the same app!
- Easily Clone Yourself in Both Video and Photo!
- Make illusion Video/Photo(Record a video that you are floating in the air, swap your body parts…)
- Create Easy and Incredible Photo
- Make Your Ghost Video/Photo
- 120+ Filters&FX, Apply Effects to Each Section of Video/Photo
∆ Record high-quality Cloning Video, support Landscape mode.
∆ Up to 15 minutes video time, only available on iOS 7.
∆ Automatically make the photos alignment.
∆ 9 different layouts for Video and 51 different layouts for Photo.
∆ 120 different high-quality filters&FX, the ability to apply effects to each section of Video/Photo
∆ The built-in timer.
∆ Shoot or upload photos from your library.
∆ The ability to zoom each frame individually and move each image.
∆ Undo feature.
∆ 11 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7,8x10, 9x16, etc).
∆ The ability to export different-resolution image: 640×852, 960×1278, 1280×1704, 1600×2120，1920×2556，2240×2982.
∆ Save your masterpiece to your library or share it with social media like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, & Email.
∆ Endless Possibilities!
∆ If your Video/photo can not be saved to the album, you can enter the "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Photo" to find "Split Lens 2", and then turn on the switch.∆
- You can subscribe for showing your post in feature page and access all premium features.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly(3 days free trail), $5.99 USD monthly and $19.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use all available images and all premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Featured subscription
What's New in Version 2.0
Bugfix and performance improvement.
Very useful editing photos
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 13 September 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 73.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Shuzhen Chen
- © Black/Matrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- photography₱ 99.00
- utube₱ 49.00
- Wanderlust₱ 99.00
- Time₱ 49.00
- univision₱ 49.00
- Portrait₱ 99.00
- groupon₱ 49.00
- photoshop₱ 99.00