Welcome to the Final Frontier!
You have the conn! Summon your skills in strategy, combat, diplomacy, and leadership to master the dangerous universe of Star Trek Fleet Command.
Enter a galaxy on the brink of war as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. Discover an ancient secret that could tip the scales of power forever.
As the commander of a starbase on the edge of civilized space, you will recruit iconic officers like James T. Kirk, Spock, and Nero - and build powerful ships including the Enterprise, the Romulan Warbird, and Klingon Bird of Prey.
Join millions of players - forge alliances, defeat your enemies, and build an epic fleet to secure, or dominate, the galaxy.
Explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, boldly go where no one has gone before!
Be prepared to:
- Experience epic conflict in a vast, dynamic galaxy
- Collect, build, and upgrade iconic ships
- Take the conn and control ships in star system and galaxy views
- Encounter famous Star Trek™ characters in an epic, galaxy-spanning storyline
- Help locals, fight pirates, or negotiate peace in hundreds of unique missions
- Recruit famous officers with unique, tactical abilities
- Ally yourself with Federation, Klingon, or Romulan forces
- Work with and against thousands of other players in real-time
- Build, upgrade, and defend your starbase
- Discover new technologies, ship upgrades, and resources
- Decimate the Romulans, brawl with the Klingons or destroy the Federation; The choice is yours
- Create or join powerful player Alliances to dominate star systems and become the most powerful players in the galaxy
- An open world, strategy MMO
- Free to play
- Stunning graphics
- AR Filters allow you to bring your ship to life! Unlock a new filter with every new ship you build.
- Iconic Star Trek™ characters, ships and tech
- Fierce battles among the stars with players all over the world
- A New, immersive Star Trek™ story in the Kelvin Timeline
- Become the leader or member of a mighty alliance
- Multiple language options
Download Star Trek Fleet Command today and join millions all over the world.
© 2018 Scopely, Inc. All rights reserved.
TM & © 2018 CBS Studios Inc. © 2018 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK™ and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The newest surveyor, the “North Star,” is especially good for quickly mining G3 materials.
You can now earn Christopher Pike, the original captain of the USS Enterprise, a great addition to the Shakedown Cruise.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game but it is a hassle
Please allow multiple upgrades especially that we are not on the game most of the time as we also have our daily life activities. Aside from that, below are some of the things you may want to add to the game to improve gaming experience:
1. Allow linking of the profile to social media account to prevent any kind of data loss especially when changing phones.
2. Allow players to stop from warping during mid warp and let them return to the nearest system where they stopped the warp. This will prevent players from wasting time in going back to the system when they accidentally clicked recall.
3. Allow players to see who is online/offline within the alliance. This will improve communications between players.
4. Allow players to copy system coordinates and paste it in the chat box with a hyperlink where others will be redirected immediately. This will improve navigation especially that the map is so wide.
I hope that you will add these functions and I promise, I’ll give this game a 5 star and recommend it to my peers.
TOO MUCH TRAVEL TIME
Guys you made a good game. However did you even played with it? The problem is once you have 2 ships already you will use 1 ship to mine and the other ship to do missions. To travel from a mission to another mission at this level (10 - 11) takes you from 3-5 minutes. So while waiting for your ship to arrive you have nothing to do. I am telling you guys this is a sure way to LOOSE your gamers. Especially the P2P since you cant speed up the warp travel time. BTW WARP should mean fast right?
Where are my reviews?!
For the heck or it, I'll write it again!
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 246.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scopely Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer ₱ 249.00
- Special Offer ₱ 499.00
- Special Offer ₱ 249.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.