Track how far you walk and how many steps you take. Always on, works on all iPhones.
Steps is a pedometer and activity tracker. It shows you just how much you're moving in a simple, elegant way. Set a goal. As you walk, the colors change to show your progress like a sunrise. No noise, no extra gadget to wear and nothing to distract you.
Everyone should walk 10,000 steps every day for their health, but many of us don't go that far. With Steps, you can easily track how far you go every day, set a goal, and get moving!
- Clear, uncluttered design and changing color tells you at a glance how far you've gone today
- Easily set and adjust goals
- Calorie tracking, customized for your body and activity
- Track and share your full activity history
- Check in quickly from your Apple Watch or Notification Center on your iPhone
- Integrates with Apple Health to combine data from your Apple Watch or other connected devices
ALWAYS ON, WORKS WITH THE PHONE YOU HAVE
- Always on and tracking, no need to press start and stop buttons
- Works anywhere on your body
- Works with any iPhone running iOS 7 or greater
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
To track your activity in the background on the iPhone 4, 4S, 5 and 5c, Steps keeps track of your location. We've gone to great lengths to minimize battery use and make sure your charge still lasts all day, but there's no getting around some impact on your battery.
*** A note on location ***
Steps needs access to your location in order to track how far you walk in the background. If Steps doesn't update while it's in the background, please open the Settings app and go to Privacy -> Location Services. Make sure that you have enabled Location Services for Steps -- this should resolve the issue. Thanks!
- This version offers much better performance and reliability of the widget (widgets are the things you can add to your notification center)
- Miscellaneous bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Steps on Apple Watch 0%
I have been using this app since I got my Apple Watch. It has been great. I enjoy seeing how many steps I’ve done through out the day. But the past couple of weeks even if I have recorded a number of steps, the data shown on the display on the activity digital face is 0%. When I open the app through my watch I can see the correct recording and when I go back to the display it would show the correct data. But after awhile it goes back to 0%(the data isn’t affected though). I tried resetting, untinstalling, reinstalling and nearly anything I can possibly do. Would like some assistance with this issue. Thank you.
Amazing pedometer apps!
I really loved this app! It keeps me going for my 10,000 steps everyday! Go get it and for just a small buck you will definitely love it! Don’t buy any expensive pedometer or apple watch just for that. This apps is really good. 5 star! Cheers!
Before I don't like going up but with the help of this app that tracks my step and my calorie it makes me think to become healthy and fit. Really motivates me to wake up at the morning to jog at the park.
- Phillip Kast
- 74.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014-2019
- In-App Purchases
- Calorie Tracking ₱ 99.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.