Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StreamBoard : Your First And Only Real-Time Twitter Client
Important: StreamBoard uses the iOS Twitter integration to find your tweets. Make sure to go to the settings app, then Twitter and enter your Twitter credentials to get results.
StreamBoard is an incredible powerful Twitter app that allows you to follow Twitter keywords and Hashtags in Real-Time, unlike anything you've ever seen before.
- Just enter a keyword or a tag : StreamBoard will display for you any single Tweet that contains it from anywhere in the world within a second.
Too much? Hit the loupe and tell StreamBoard to filter the results in Real-Time based on:
- The number of followers
- The geographical distance to your position
- The language
- The presence of links
All this powered by amazing real-time graphs that you can interact with by a single touch.
- Following popular events
- Tunning in to Twitter while watching your favorite show
- Checking up on what's happening around you
- And much more!
"Mind-blowing to watch" - Robert Scoble
"I've never seen any app that could keep up with a stream like this." - Mike Elgan
"Awesome: I could ask StreamBoard to tell me about any tweet that contains the word iPhone and was posted within 20 miles from a user with more than 500 followers." - AppAdvice
& many more…
- There is no catch, limits or limitations. Just enter a keyword, and follow Twitter in a way that no at single other app can.
- Fully Universal Support, iPhone + iPod Touch + iPad
- Pause Feature
- Gorgeous Look and Feel
- iOS 5 Twitter Integration
- iCloud Integration
- Favorite and interact with the Tweets right from the app
- Landscape Support
- Incredibly Powerful and Fast
- Works as a Dashboard and won't go to sleep
- Many More...
Note: The Screenshots are not up to date.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
-Ability to remove searches on the iPhone (hit the + sign, then swipe right on the items you want to remove)
- USD 1.99
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 29 March 2013
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Alexander Crettenand
- © Alex@nder.vg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.