By Pankaj Goswami
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just with a few taps, create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don't need a computers and expensive software to superimpose or cut/copy/paste one photo on top of another any more.
Here is how it works...
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save it to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also use this tool to do serious photo editing tasks like blending textures or overlaying borders or to do double exposure with adjustable transparency and 18 blending modes.
Masking in the app is the most powerful one available on the app store, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, polygon, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear, radial gradient, mask from image or mask from text masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background.
You can even drop a shadow of the foreground onto the background. (Only on iPhone 4S and above).
NOTE: The app saves at full camera resolution up to iPhone 5S, all 8 megapixels (even higher on iPad), just you need to enable high resolution save in the settings.
What's New in Version 4.7
● Fixed some bugs from the last update, including photo browser not displaying albums, Smart Brush not showing on iPhone 6 Plus and some crashes.
And it includes these updates from the last update...
● New masking tool, "Smart Brush". Now you can use this new brush to erase the edges and the brush will intelligently avoid removing unwanted area. We hope you will love it! (Available only on newer devices)
● A whole new range of advanced editing tools. You can now fix the perspective of a foreground, add depth of field to the background to make it more realistic. Add many fun effects into either the foreground or background.
● You can now drop shadow while merging a foreground into the background. No need to save and reload.
● Fixed several bugs.
If you like using Superimpose, please leave a review or a rating in the App Store, that really helps!
The best editing app!!
It's the absolutely best editing app! It's amazing! I love it!!
Customers Also Bought
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 30 April 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Developer: Pankaj Goswami
- © Pankaj Goswami
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.