The Chili Chef
By INVISIONS TECHNICAL ARTS LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Chosen as "What's Hot" and "Staff Picks" by Apple!***
Prestigious Midwest chefs and cooks share their top secret and favorite chili recipes!
Are you looking to impress your tailgate buddies, friends and game day guests with the best chili out there? This is the perfect app to help you cook on Sunday afternoons. At only four cents a recipe it's crazy not to try it out!
This app features eight exclusive and incredible unique chili recipes from:
- Chef Dave Foegley from the world famous St. Elmo Steak House
- Capt. Tim McDonnell of Firehouse 44. (His recipe won the $10,000 top prize at the Indiana Firefighter's chili cook-off).
- Chef Jeff Stafford from Mo’s A Place for Steaks
- Chef Sandra Tanner from Arbor Café and Tearoom
- Randy Hull, Director of Catering and Menu Development at Scotty's Brewhouse
- Plus many more!
"If you need to make some Chili for the big game, this is the app for that. The app is loaded with tons of great professional recipes. The app is easy to navigate and includes tons of images to make sure it tastes good in the end. This is the chili app to have." - AppAdvice.com
- Bonus content including mouth watering soups, stews, salads and desserts recipes
- Amazing HD photos
- Easy to follow instructions
- No intrusive ads
What's New in Version 1.1.2
* No longer requires an internet connection after all pages have finished downloading
* Other bug fixes
- USD 1.99
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 09 February 2011
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: INVISIONS TECHNICAL ARTS LLC
- © Invisions Technical Arts LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.