The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get scary, get even, and try out some terrifying scare tactics in the Night of the Candy Monsters Quest!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.25.1
Beware! Tiny monsters have taken over Sim Town with outrageously frightening fancy dress, including zombie cheerleaders and vampires. Get scary, get even, and try out some terrifying scare tactics in the Night of the Candy Monsters Quest! You can also:
• Take part in the Woodworking Hobby to earn never-before-seen Country Homestead Furniture, including kitchen island benches
• Give your Sims a fresh look with original clothing items available for all players – it’s Free Fashion!
• Enjoy a brand-new feature for Professions at the Sim Town Market, with events and prizes a-plenty
• Keep calm and have another go at the Day Spa Community Event – it’s back due to popular demand
Happy Halloween from The Sims FreePlay, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
Well concerning the families...
I would like to know why you are only allowed 4 sims in one household. Is it because it takes too much space? Is it unnecessary? I've tried building a family of 7 but it wouldn't work. So this got me thinking, why is the sim limit (for a household) only 4? In the other Sims games I was pretty convinced that the limit was more than that... Now I have heard things like, "You can get a limit increase of a household if you're a VIP" and such. This isn't exactly fair. You would have to pay real money in order to increase something so simple. Why can't you just increase the household limit to at least 6 or 7 with a larger amount of LPs than using real money? It would be a lot more easier then. Anyways that is all I would rant about, but in all honesty I give this a 4/5 . I would expect a lot in the next update if it is possible...
Oh dear, oh dear...
For the all of the players of The Sims FreePlay,
The quest's action requirements is really hard and takes too long time to complete nor the quest has too short time to complete but sometimes, the actions that you did what the quest says, it doesn't work properly. The items' prices were very expensive while it's hard to earn money nor the money in this game is very rare and I tried to build my Swimming Centre, it says 250,000 simoleons while I send all my sims to work all day and all day I already got 250,000 . I tried to build my Swimming centre,
It still says I haven't got any more money. It says "OOPS!! YOU'RE 250,000 SIMOLEONS SHORT!!" Oh dear, what's happening to this amazing game?! Fix all these defects, or I will uninstall this game FOREVER.
I have been playing SFP for months and it's so fun BUT my little brother played on my iphone without telling me, he had reset my game and now all my progress is gone *and my vip points* but luckily I have uploaded the data to the cloud a few days ago but then the save data shows me my brother's town why is that? He said he didn't upload his. Is there a fix for that? :(
PS - it's fine with me to restart because I kinda messed up my houses but thinking of all the quests i've went through *and my pets* makes me want not to play anymore. Why does it have to be so hard and costly... 😪
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 October 2016
- Version: 5.25.1
- Size: 465 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point LotusUSD 0.99
- Handful of Life PointsUSD 2.99
- Handful of SimoleonsUSD 4.99
- Bucket of Life PointsUSD 5.99
- Box of Life PointsUSD 9.99
- Pile of SimoleonsUSD 7.99
- Carload of Life PointsUSD 19.99
- Currency BundleUSD 14.99
- Piggy Bank of SimoleonsUSD 9.99
- Barrow of Life PointsUSD 14.99