THE WALKING DEAD: MARCH TO WAR is an all-new intense multiplayer strategy game set in the world of the beloved The Walking Dead comics by Robert Kirkman.
Players are survivors in the ruins of the nation’s capital now overrun by the dead. Potential allies and enemies lurk around every corner. Real-time competitive play and a shared need for crucial resources drive players to cooperate with and compete against each other in an all-out war for survival.
Set concurrent with the “March to War” storyline in the comics, players will encounter familiar faces from The Walking Dead as they build increasingly powerful bases, recruit and train survivors, form Communities, and capture familiar Landmarks in the shattered remains of Washington, D.C.
ESTABLISH, FORTIFY, AND DEFEND BASES
Find safe ground and start building. Grow your base to produce more resources, recruit more survivors and expand your power base—but be careful: the more you have, the more your enemies can steal!
Every survivor NPC you recruit has their own name and backstory. As they gain experience and training, you will be able to customize their abilities, tailoring your group of survivors to your specific strategy. Of course, this makes it hurt even more when not everyone survives an enemy attack or a Walker Swarm!
ASSEMBLE YOUR COUNCIL
Complete daily missions to unlock powerful and familiar Council members who can help guide you on your way to deciding what kind of leader to become. Do you inspire like Rick? Mentor like Hershel? Or do you carry a big stick like Negan? Only you can decide.
Find other players you can trust for added protection and cooperative gameplay. Work with your community to clear dangerous Walker Swarms for huge rewards, or just team up with the strongest fighters and wipe other players off the map!
DOMINATE THE MAP
Along with your community, take control of familiar Landmarks in the Washington, D.C. area. The bigger the Landmark, the more valuable it is, and the more likely to be targeted by other Communities. How long can you hold the Pentagon? Alexandria? The White House? The Kingdom?
ABOVE ALL ELSE, STAY ALIVE
The action in this game never stops. Be strong. Be smart. Stay alive, if you can.
THE WALKING DEAD: MARCH TO WAR ©2017 Disruptor Beam, Inc. THE WALKING DEAD Copyright ©2017 Robert Kirkman, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright ©2017 Skybound LLC. All Rights Reserved.
v1.3.6 of THE WALKING DEAD: MARCH TO WAR is available now! Here are the additions and changes making it into this build:
Tomorrow, we'll be updating our servers to v1.3.6. Here are the changes making it into the latest build:
• INFIRMARIES: Healing time has been reduced across all levels
• HEALING: Food cost for healing reduced by 30%
• DENISE’S TALENTS: Her 4th and 5th talents have been adjusted to allow her to better protect the survivors she leads
We will also update the client on Thursday, April 12th with one additional change:
• Bug fixes related to Game Center crashes on iOS devices
Please continue to send us your feedback! You can reach us directly at http://bit.ly/MTWHelp.
Stay alive out there,
The MARCH TO WAR Team
Ratings and Reviews
Teleport to a leader problem
Hi guys! i had a problem about teleporting somewhere around my leader but he was inactive and so i found a new community but im far away please game developers or any GM please make it 2 teleports to our leader please help us who are in danger in the game because we cant hunt for the swarms also its so boring if we are far away from our community :( its so terrible when we are far away from them also please give us gift codes especially teleport items to our leader. Hope this problem could go through your hearts sir! Thank you and nice game.
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your issue. If you open a support ticket with our player support team they will be happy to help you further if they can. https://goo.gl/ybW9Ta
It isn't working
I keep waiting the meter to be full but isn't working, I guess it's a bug ?
Having fun so far, new game, with few bugs but excellent improvements, love TWD.
- Disruptor Beam, Inc.
- 135 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- THE WALKING DEAD: MARCH TO WAR ©2018 Disruptor Beam, Inc. THE WALKING DEAD Copyright ©2018 Robert Kirkman, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright ©2018 Skybound LLC. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Camp Offer ₱ 249.00
- Handful of Bullets ₱ 249.00
- Clip of Bullets ₱ 499.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.