Thermometer - Measure Temperature via the Ear Phone Jack and Arduino using FSK
By Sreeprakash Neelakantan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a thermometer app that works using the earphone jack connection (microphone)!
Featured in iTunes in 89 places
Featured in Utilities > New & Noteworthy > United States (#14)
For this app to work you will need to assemble an Arduino board (see the instructions at the end of this page)
- Measure temperature via the Arduino board
- Gives temperature in Celsius as well as Fahrenheit
- Log temperatures
- Add notes
- Manual data entry mode
1) Arduino Board
2) Audio Jack Modem for iPhone and Android
3) 3.5mm Audio Jack Connection Cable for iPhone 3G/3GS/4 (90CM-Length)
4) Connecting wires
5) LM35 Temperature Sensor
6) 100 K Resistor
See the details at http://schogini.com/tutorials/thermometer
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 07 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sreeprakash Neelakantan
- © 2011 Schogini, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.