Tiki Kart 3D
By Arb Studios LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Extreme 3D Kart Racing, take complete control over the vehicle! Extreme physics, speed, crashes, weapons and more!
Tiki Bobby has been making friends, enemies, and has even contacted some old buddies from way back, and they have decided to go racing!
From the depths of the volcano there has emerged some of the zaniest vehicles one could imagine. Ever thought of slapping some wheels on a giant piece of fruit and taking it for a spin? How about racing around in a turtle shell? Why not go a step further and race around in a fruity tropical drink, umbrella and all. If you would rather be the big bully on the road, why not ride around in big heavy log or a volcano powered lump of rock? We did not forget our traditionalist with a sleek powder keg powered drag racer and Tiki Bobby’s take on what a traditional kart should be.
Go deep into the world of Lonlo’s Volcano like never before. Enjoy the vistas as you barrel down the raceways of 15 fun filled tracks. Hold on tight to your seat as you encounter death defying jumps, spiral through corkscrew turns, speed through boost pads, and go full speed through gravity defying loopedy loops.
Snag a power up pineapple and shuffle through the available gifts to torture your opponents. Send a fireball right up the tailpipe of that guy who cut you off. Plop a puddle of oil or a big glob of goopy tar to discourage the person tailgating you. Fire off a mighty missile to plow its way through the competition. Drop off a mine to create a waiting danger zone. Swipe another drivers kit to anger him then send him to into a rage as you use the item of destruction on him instead. You can even be awarded an extra punch of nitro booster.
Bullet points -
3 Levels of difficulty and speed
Each Kart has its own handling and abilities - Acceleration, Top Speed, Traction, Boost power, Off-road ability.
What's New in Version 4.0
-new graphics engine
-improved physics in
Almost perfect, except for the following...
* Does it have an in-game Coin/Item limiter especially when the value reaches over 2,147,483,647? Most game developers tend to forget to put a limiter where upon reaching over that limit, the value becomes negative and won't be able to purchase anything at the shop anymore.
* How come other Items (Fireball, Oil/Tart, and Spring) are not available in the shop? While the Land Mine, Nitro Boost, Rocket, and Shield are available. And speaking of Shield, Shield seems useless as opponent's attack can still penetrate you (lag?), so what's the purpose of Shield exactly?!?
* In Multiplayer, once you've crossed the Pineapple to get a random item, there are rare times that the item that you've obtained can't be used (that bug won't go away until you respawn).
* Lucky Shooter achievement wasn't working.
* Multiplayer needs more work, as other players are mostly not moving at all. And when you blast other players closely from behind or in front of you, they're not affected at all, as it seems there's no contact with other players when you do the damage to slow them down.
* Once the app is closed in the background, selected car and character were reset to default (Tiki Kart and Tiki Bobby). Also when you select a character (not Tiki Bobby) then switch to "Circuit Race", your selected character will instantly be replaced by Tiki Bobby. It should always save the last selected car and character, no matter what the instances are.
* When you fell over the cliff (off the track), you randomly respawn. Whether you respawn far ahead from where you fell off, respawn aligned to where you fell off, or worse you respawn way further back from where you fell off (sometimes you respawn to where you've first started). Which makes the race inaccurate and unfair especially when playing Multiplayer.
5-stars when these issues are addressed on the next update...
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 December 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Arb Studios LLC
- © 2014 Arb Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Volcano Kart and Tiki KalanUSD 0.99
- Tiki Kart All Kart PackageUSD 1.99
- 3000 Tiki Coin BundleUSD 0.99
- Tiki Kart 3D Volcano A-Go-GoUSD 0.99
- Coconut Kart and Tiki Dizzy packageUSD 0.99
- Buy Everything Tiki Kart PackageUSD 3.99
- Banana Kart and CharlieUSD 0.99
- Turtle Kart and Stevie packageUSD 0.99
- 52500 Tiki Coin BundleUSD 9.99
- Tiki Kart Molten Roads CircuitUSD 0.99