Kalkulilo (scientific calculator)
By Alexander Clauss
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kalkulilo is a comfortable calculator program and offers several different modes.
- The scientific mode offers all the usual functions and operations like the basic arithmetical operations, power, logarithm, roots, trigonometry etc.
- The bit/integer mode offers logical operations (AND, OR, XOR, >>, etc.) on bit level. All values can be displayed as binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal numbers. Calculations can be done in 8, 16 32 or 64 bits.
- In the statistics mode you can create a sample by adding several values and then calculate mean, median, quantil values, variance, standard deviation, range etc.
- Trigonometry mode provides lots of trigonometric functions
- The base/radix mode allows you to do calculations with numbers of base 2 to base 36
- The Time mode lets you directly work with time values (hours, minutes seconds)
- A simple calculator is also included, with just the basic operators and large buttons.
Colorized keys will help to distinguish between the different categories of the functions and operations. The user interface (design, colors) can be customized.
The App also includes a calculator widget for the notification center and a calculator App for the Apple Watch.
Note: This app uses ads to generate revenue to cover the costs for developement and support, and to be able to provide the App for free. But you can get rid of the ads permanently for a small fee via In-App purchase.
What's New in Version 4.5
- The Widget supports the new compact and expanded widget dimensions under iOS 10
- A few Bugfixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 September 2016
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Alexander Clauss
- © 2016, Alexander Clauss
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads₱ 49.00