By Trello, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality.
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
- Trello for iOS is now available in 16 new languages! That makes 20 total. The app will use the language your iPhone or iPad uses, so when you open the app, boom, it will already be translated. Next up: Klingon and Elvish languages.
- You can now record a video and send it to Trello. You can show us bugs, places you got confused or frustrated, or some celebrity impressions. Showing us videos of bugs gives us a better understanding than writing about them. And we like impressions. Tap “Record Video” in the “Account” tab to start recording one. We’re using a service called Lookback for this and it’s great.
- We’re testing out a whole new card back design. There’s a new look, inline checklists and attachments, and a quick add menu and comment bar. 10% of users will automatically have it, but if you want to try it out, you can enable it in the Account tab. Give us your feedback! Hey, you could record a video!
That’s it. Those are the notes. A couple palatable jokes. Informative. If you only wanted the updates, you can stop here.
If you’ve read our release notes in the past, you know they tend to get a bit goofy, maybe even surreal. They get some laughs, a little online buzz. We like writing them. Release notes are usually boring and unhelpful. How many times has your Updates tab been a wall of “Bug fixes and performance improvements”?
Goofy notes are a growing trend. They’re filled with characters, poems, gags. Whole story arcs are completed. App makers realize it’s a place where they can stand out from the crowd. And that’s fine. They shouldn’t take them too seriously. But we’re getting the sense that there’s a bit of a backlash now. Some people just want the changes. Others think they’re juvenile or cloying.
We wanted to write simple and direct notes for a change. Not bland, but not bizarre either. Succinct. It’s not because we don’t like over-the-top release notes. We’ll write them again. It’s just that you can’t keep zigging and not zag every once in a while.
Finally, we ask that you rate us in the App Village. Sorry, we mean the App Store. We’re trying to be serious. It’s likely that you’re already in the App Store, so it should be pretty easy. We think five is a preferable number of stars. We would really appreciate it.
Fax: 1 (212) 279-2077
Best to-do list app for me
Awesome for managing projects! (Long time user here)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 April 2016
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Trello, Inc.
- © Trello, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello GoldUSD 4.99
- One Year of Trello GoldUSD 44.99