Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
Trello for iOS 4.4.0 contains bugfixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs better Notif system
Undated cards are sometimes as important. Your notif system is flawed. I keep waiting on update like comments or “description changes” or “edits made by _” on one card and it did not inform me. I had to go to the board find it on a category (and i did not know which category to look) at this point. There is something i still cannot figure out. But i’m looking at this and i can see it is very flawed. A suggestion would be to categorize notifications based on “last-touched” and “due dates.” And just put the person who commented/updated/tagged someone/you on the card. No need to specify every single time WHAT the update was unless a person decides to view “recent changes made to card.” Try that for a start and maybe the notifs will become leas cluttered and then we can have smart notifs by trello inserted to “remind” abt pending cards and perhaps cards which are overdue. Pls try this suggestion. Thanks very much.
There are perhaps hundreds of project management tools and applications out there but this one, in my opinion, tops them all. Trello is efficient across many platforms. Most of all, it does not try to rip me off (which is important because I used it mainly for my work in a small NGO which does not have a large budget for project management).
The project management dashboard app is simply truly amazing! It feels great to see your to do’s in fancy presentation than the traditional and boring way. It gives project participants to get excited about their own set of to do’s.
- Trello, Inc.
- 171.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold ₱ 249.00
- One Year of Trello Gold ₱ 2,250.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.