By Seth Kingsley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are a musician learning or transcribing songs by ear, or if you are a student or transcriber playing back recorded voice, TrueLoop puts you in control. TrueLoop allows you to listen to songs and other recorded material at the speed you choose, and in any key, repeating difficult sections until you've mastered them.
TrueLoop has been engineered to offer exceptional sound quality and ease of use to keep your sessions as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Take Control of Your Audio.
* Slow down sections of songs to learn them at a speed that is comfortable for you, or challenge yourself by speeding them up. Speed range is 25% to 200%.
* Adjust song pitch in half steps or cents to match your instrument or vocal range, or to learn a song in a different key
* Lectures and other spoken recordings can be slowed down to aid in transcribing, or sped up to cover the material faster
Revolutionary Quality. Powerful features.
* Intuitive interface allows creation of looped sections and interactive dragging of the playhead to search through the song.
* Unmatched sound quality using DIRAC™ pitch and time adjustment. Sounds great even at extreme speeds and pitch ranges.
* Built-in content such as tunings (guitar, bass, etc.), scales, drum beats and metronome clicks
* Import songs directly from the iPod library already on your device (DRM-protected content excluded)
* Add songs wirelessly via web browser
* Sync files directly using iTunes
* Buy now to take advantage of the low introductory price!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Adds compatibility with iOS 6.
Customers Also Bought
- USD 2.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 18 October 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 7.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Seth Kingsley
- © 2012 Bushido Coding
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.