Waiting On Aces
By RunSoft Software Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Waiting on Aces is a fun and challenging two player card game.
The goal of the game is to be the first player to successfully place all their stack cards onto the shared center piles. Cards can only be played on the center piles in sequential order. A player uses the cards from their hand and rows to build up the center piles to their stack card values.
- Can be played alone against 3 skill levels.
- Play against an opponent using Bluetooth.
- Play over the Internet using Game Center.
- Selectable game stack sizes.
- Game Center achievements.
- Game Center leaderboards.
- Adjustable game options.
- Multiplayer in game chatting.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
** New **
New universal APP which includes full iPad HD support.
-- Recreated high definition images.
-- Larger and clearer screen layouts.
-- More piles displayed on the screen.
-- Multiplayer between all devices.
Added new card backs and game table backgrounds.
-- Ability to customize your game experience.
New "Match" game type.
-- This game type makes both player stacks match.
-- You will not be able to blame your loss on bad stack cards.
All chat messages are stored in chat screen.
-- Never miss a multiplayer chat message again.
-- Review entire conversations.
Added flick to play a card
-- You can now play cards by dragging, double tapping or flicking them.
** Fixes **
- Increase time chat messages are displayed.
- Various memory optimizations.
- Chat conversations scroll correctly in the chat screen.
- Fixed bug which could cause cards from your hand to disappear.
- Fixed a defect which caused the computer to be able to see your rows when playing blind.
- Various minor bug fixes.