By Andrew Sage Art & Entertainment Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Almost all of us are guilty of not drinking enough water.
Yes water - you know the stuff that helps the body keep running?
Water Alarm is a very simple app that reminds you to drink some water.
The simple steps to better hydration levels are:
* set your personal target number of glasses of water to drink in a day from 1 to 25
* set the interval you want to be reminded from 5 to 120 minutes
* drink a glass of water when Water Alarm reminds you
* tell Water Alarm you've had your drink and watch your target counter decrease
* schedule the next alarm
The app's icon indicates how many glasses you still have to drink today. And there you have it, your water reminder is ready.
Water Alarm also allows you to view a graph showing how many glasses of water you have drunk per day.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
Updated for iOS 7.
Water consumed graph date range navigation reworked.
Spanish localisation added.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 February 2014
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Andrew Sage Art & Entertainment Limited
- © 2011-2014 Andrew Sage Art & Entertainment Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.