Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A journey through wok history and culture from Asia to the world.
This app delivers fifty-one quick and easy wok recipes, broken into really easy to follow steps that make cooking a pleasure every time you want to impress your family and friends.
Get inspired by south-east Asia classic wok skills and try to use them in fusion with western ingredients and recipes. Find Thai, Chinese and Western recipes in a blend of tastes, colors, flavors and textures.
Wok Recipes is curated by its creators to include only some of the best recipes available.
The thing that sets it apart is the fact that it chooses quality over quantity and each recipe has a detailed ingredient list and a step-by-step cooking direction that will help you prepare you meals the best way possible.
This app will transform wok cooking into a wonderful experience.
Among our most popular recipes you can find out more about:
- Thai Shrimp with Vegetables
- Singapore Noodles
- Prawn and Fish Noodles
- Tofu with Spinach
- Stir-fryed Chicken with Basil and Chilli
- Sesame Chicken
- Orange Beef
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Fish Cakes
- Crab with Spring Onions
It’s easy when you know
• Convert measurements from US system to SI system
• Shopping list that allows you to cut off items you already have in the basket
• Lists of favorites recipes
• Share with your friends your recent cooking experience using the Wok Recipes App
• Find any recipe by ingredient or name
• History of Wok cooking
• List of good-to-have tools
- USD 1.99
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: 10 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 143 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Junktion S.R.L.
- © 2011 Junktion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.