Alfa your life and check banking off your daily to do list. Manage your savings. Track your expenses. Pay your bills. Make appointments with your branch. Request new cheque book. Or just go shopping. Alfa will keep you ahead.
1. Simple steps to install and start using Alfa on your Apple device
a. Download Alfa to your apple device from Apple Store.
b. Login using your existing Bank Alfalah Internet Banking credentials or;
c. Register using your Bank Alfalah Account, Debit/Credit Card, Orbits ID or Alif Wallet credentials
2. View account balance, last 30 days statement and transaction details for all your accounts and wallets.
3. View your credit cards’ details, available limit, due date, outstanding, minimum payment and reward points. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly.
4. Easily access your loans & bancassurance details
5. Have complete control over account; request for Cheque book, address change, subscription of SMS alerts & e-Statement.
6. Make instant fund transfers to Bank Alfalah and Other IBFT enabled Bank customers.
7. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee or you can even add payee while performing a transaction.
8. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile or pay your postpaid bill instantly.
9. Pay your utility bills including ISP (Internet Service Provider) charges instantly.
10. One click view of Special Offers credit & debit card customers.
11. Locate Bank Alfalah Branches, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines and Digital Corners near you (through GPS).
12. Apply for Bank Alfalah products instantly.
You are now ready to bank with Bank Alfalah right from your apple device! For any other details please visit www.bankalfalah.com
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- School Fee Payments
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Response time issue but overall lovely App
The response time of the app is slow.
I think the API of the alfa app have issue with response time because it make this app frustrating for a user to wait after clicking an option or menu too.
Improve the server response time or optimize your API in order to get quick response.
I am giving this app 5 start for the motivation to the developers to work even more harder to give the client excellent environment of e-banking.
Multiply account problems
From the last 6 months i am facing issue in payments method. When Orbit feature is introduced, utility bills have two options to pay the bill
I choose accounts and choose my second account options. I have two accounts. I want to pay from my second account. When i select my second account, options to pay, instead of paying with account, ORBIT OPTIONS APPEARS AND CANT ABLE TO PAY WITH SECOND OPTION
App not working- Crash Report
Alfa app was working fine on iPhone, but ever since the last update Alfa seems to have compatibility issues with iPhones. Tried reinstalling couple of time but still the same issue APP CRASHES as soon you start using it, quite frustrating. Guess the developers team is fast asleep and not interested in resolving the issue besides lapse of more than a month. Really pathetic situation, Bank AlFalah IT team needs to take some serious steps to resolve the issue.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.