3D Artist Magazine: CG Art and 3D Inspiration
By Imagine Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
3D Artist is an authoritative and well-respected source of inspiration for those working or aspiring to be working in the CGI industry. Each issue is packed with advice and inspiration for 3D devotees, all written by first-class artists. The step-by-step tutorials give readers valuable insight into the techniques used by 3D professionals, while interviews and features focus on the latest projects being created by commercial studios and freelancers. 3D Artist looks at all 3D disciplines, from VFX, games development, architecture and product design.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• The Gallery – standout artwork from the 3D community
• Community –the latest news, tools and resources for the 3D artist
• Features – everything from the biggest Hollywood blockbusters to the most exciting emerging techniques
• Tutorials – in-depth and easy-to-follow guides for creating awe-inspiring works of art
• Reviews – analytical appraisals of the industry’s most recent hardware and software releases
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/3Dartist to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 Issues (1 Year) at £36.99 / $46.99
• 6 Issues (6 Month) at £22.99 / $29.99
• 1 Issue (1 Month) at £3.99 / $4.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 4.7.1
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
- Please ensure your subscription is set to auto-renew in the Settings app to make sure you never miss an issue
- Category: Books
- Updated: 07 May 2015
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Imagine Publishing
- © Imagine Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.