Action Color Blender
By WILLHALL SIAU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Action Color Blender" offers an intuitive and innovative way for preschool kids to learn about basic colors.
Starting with the primary colors (Red, Yellow and Blue), kids can mix them up to discover and learn about other colors.
Pictures associated with the colors are kid-centric, cute and attractive to keep your children interested and occupied.
Each item also comes with voice so kids can identify colors and learn to speak at the same time.
In this version, we have included the following new features:
1. Mix and display up to seven colors (Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple and Brown)
2. Randomized pictures so it is not just a boring flashcard
3. Touch the picture to hear the name of item
4. Touch the color button to hear the name of color
- Category: Education
- Released: 22 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WILLHALL SIAU
- © 2011 Orados.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.