By Cobweb Design Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Al-Dua is a handy collection of duas (prayer of supplication) for use in a range of situation.
The duas are cataloged into sections for faster and convenient access.
The total duas are divided into 7 sections:
-Quranic (Duas from the Quran)
-Masnoon (Duas by Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him)
-Daily (morning, evening, night)
-Activity Based (meals, clothes, home, market etc.)
-Occasion Based (marriage, ramadan, death etc.)
-Protection Related (disaster, sorrow grief, debt, rain, drought)
-Illness Related (fever, pain, burn, eye, kidney stone etc.)
- Extensive duas collection (300+)
- Multiple display options
- Share Dua via email, SMS or Facebook
- Bookmark favorite dua
- Counter (tasbhee) with buzzer
What's New in Version 2.6.2
- Bug fix (counter causing app crash)
- Bug fix (no sound issue on some devices)
If you are still unable to hear the purchased audio, please write to us at email@example.com
Need some updates
I love this app, would request you to add two options for the next update (an immediate update is required though).
1) There should be an option of sharing any dua with topic and translation via message/mail or social apps like whatsapp etc.
JazzakAllah Khair for the great app.
The best ever app I used till date.
MA SHA ALLAH
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 10 July 2015
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bilal Zafar
- © 2014 Cobweb Design Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- new feature (All Dua Audios)USD 0.99