By Appian Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put your business process in the palm of your hand. Appian for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad empowers business users to monitor, collaborate and take action on-the-go, enabling your mobile workforce to stay connected to key business processes.
The Appian Business Process Management Suite delivers mobile access to event notifications, native mobile forms, tasks, decision making, information, content and ad-hoc collaboration.
Appian provides a social interface to your core business processes and systems. Existing ERP, CRM, IT, and Legacy systems can be enhanced with monitoring and notification of key events and immediate mobile collaboration or tasking.
This application requires an account on Appian Forum or authorized access to the Appian BPM Suite.
Appian is the global innovator in enterprise and cloud-based business process management (BPM) software, with over 3 million users around the globe.
What's New in Version 2.8.0
- View and submit offline-enabled actions when the device has no Internet connection
- Refresh the actions list by pulling down on the Actions tab
- View and edit paragraph fields in editable grids
- View and select choices from pickers in editable grids
- Org chart and document browser component enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 14 May 2015
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Appian Corporation
- © 2015 Appian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.