Audio Math Additions with Chinese
By WILLHALL SIAU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Audio Math: Additions offers an intuitive and innovative way for preschool kids to learn basic number additions with a pinch of Chinese element.
Pictures are based on Chinese Zodiacs to keep your children interested and occupied.
Each question comes with pictures and voices so kids can learn to count, add and speak at the same time.
In this version, we have included the following new features:
1. Toggle between numeric and Chinese writings
2. Toggle between English and Chinese voices
**** With the above two options, you will be able to create four different learning experiences.
3. Randomized questions so it is not just a boring number flashcard
4. Chinese Zodiacs to represent the answer, so kids can count them too
5. Touch the question mark to hear the question
6. Slide the button to reveal and listen to the answer
7. Turn sound on and off to suit every situation
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 31 January 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WILLHALL SIAU
- © 2011 Orados.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.