Earth Pics HD
By FunPokes Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earth Pics HD is the best and easiest way to see 1000's of gorgeous, eye-catching pics of exotic places from around the world. These pictures are selected by millions of people and will make you want to explore the world.
• Sort pictures by hotness, newness, and total votes.
• Preview image thumbnails for faster browsing.
• Save pictures to make them your iphone background.
• Navigate through the pictures by simply swiping your finger on the screen.
• Share pictures with friends and family via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
• Zoom-in on pictures through standard finger gestures.
• Toggle between comment page and picture page with a single touch.
• Support iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Reddit.
What's New in Version 2.7.0
• Renamed application to "Earth Pics HD".
• Fixed more options toolbar button in thumbnails view.
• Fixed color theme and visual glitches.
• Fixed missing loading progress bar animation.
• Fixed picture caption font size while on iPad.
• Fixed auto-refresh when resuming app back into Gallery view.
• Fixed auto-refresh-not-scroll-to-top issue for Thumbnails view.
• Fixed Twitter/Facebook view not hide after sharing/cancel.
• Fixed missing label in Detail view.
• Fixed two GIF animation/issue issues (missing frames).
• Fixed auto-resize issue when rotating device in comments view.
• Fixed issue that made it difficult to dismiss menu view.
• Added reported upvote/downvote "fuzzed" points to Detail view.
• Added option to view more pics by author in Gallery view.
• Fixed bug that made photo caption smaller for iPad users
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to not show toolbars for some users
• Fixed bug that causes app to crash for some users
• Fixed bug that causes Pro Upgrade view to not load properly
• Fixed bug that causes photo viewer to refresh on app resumes
• Fixed three memory leaks
NOTE: Thanks for all your feedbacks! Again, if you experience any issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will promptly fix them and push out a new app update.
• Raised minimum iOS version requirement from 4.3 to 5.0
• Fixed bug that cause some GIFs to not animate in Auto-HD mode
• Fixed bug that cause app to sometimes show incorrect image
• Fixed bug that cause some international users to not be able to restore their "Pro Upgrade" in-app purchase
NOTE: With 610 changes, this update brings a much-needed overhaul to the app's underlying architecture. If you experience any issue with this update, please send an email to email@example.com and I will promptly fix them and push out a new app update. Thanks!
• Added ability to detect stale session triggered by a password reset from a different computer.
• Updated internal networking stack for better stability.
• Fixed minor bugs.
• Fixed bug that prevent some users from not being able to restore Pro Upgrade.
• Added ability to save GIFs in original format (as opposed to movie clip format).
• Added more descriptive error messages.
• Fixed bug that causes some users to not be able to get/restore the Pro upgrade.
• Fixed bug that causes banner to activate on its own.
• Added description to certain error messages.
• Fixed bug that prevents certain thumbnails not showing.
• Fixed bug that prevents certain images from showing.
• Fixed one crashing bug.
• Added fallback logic to show full size image when medium size image is unavailable.
• Added ability to view pics marked as "saved" on reddit.
• Added ability to view pics marked as "disliked"/"downvoted" on reddit.
If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 18 September 2013
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: FunPokes, Inc.
- © FunPokes, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.