Betony Hat by the Purl Garden
By PT Software Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grow your knitting skills with instructional knitting patterns by the Purl Garden. The app contains a complete, original pattern, along with instructional videos teaching you the necessary techniques at key points in the pattern.
The Betony Hat is a basic hat pattern. Skills taught with this pattern include: the long tail cast on, ribbing, knitting in the round with circular and double pointed needles, and decreasing. Skills you should already be familiar with: the knit and purl stitches. This pattern is suitable for beginning knitters.
Purl Garden Features:
* Contains a complete, original knitting pattern with instructional videos teaching you the necessary techniques at key points in the pattern.
* Select your desired finished size, and the app automatically highlights the appropriate instructions for your size.
* Note-taking feature lets you easily jot down info about your project, such as the yarn being used, needle sizes, etc.
* Bookmarking feature remembers what step you're on.
* Videos are included in the app, so you don't have to be connected to the Internet to watch them.
* Printable version of the pattern available to registered users at http://www.purlgarden.com
** Suggestions? Comments? Problems? **
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Updated to be a Universal app, which means that it will run on both the iPhone/iPod touch and the iPad. The iPad version takes full advantage of the additional screen space.
Updated the graphics to support the new retina displays on the iPhone4 and latest generation of the iPod touch.
More patterns coming soon.
If you're enjoying the app, please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store. It really helps!
- USD 2.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 12 October 2010
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peter de Tagyos
- © 2010 by Tracy de Tagyos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.