By Data East, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CarryMap Observer is a client app provided for working with mobile offline maps made in ArcGIS (Esri, Inc.).
CarryMap mobile maps in .cmf format can be prepared in ArcMap and exported from ArcGIS maps with the CarryMap extension to ArcGIS for Desktop (http://www.dataeast.com/en/Carrymap.asp).
Exported maps can be uploaded to the iOS device (iPod, iPhone, iPad) using iTunes or downloaded from online resources or email attachments. As well, mobile maps can be imported back to ArcGIS on another computer with ArcGIS and CarryMap extension installed.
CarryMap Observer features:
• Map navigation (Zoom in, Zoom out, Pan)
• Map rotation
• Identifying features on the map
• Search for features on the map by attributes
• Point data collection in the field by adding pushpins with descriptions
• Point pushpins import/export to KML (KMZ) files
• Displaying current location using GPS
• Distance measurement
What's New in Version 3.13.1
- Added Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese versions of user interface.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 29 November 2016
- Version: 3.13.1
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: DataEast LLC
- © 2011 Data East, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.