By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award winning app^ brings you the best in mobile banking, giving you a secure and easy way to bank on the go. Everyday banking is simple, with quick access to your accounts, balances and transfers. Plus, leading payments technology lets you pay anyone using just their mobile number or email address, make contactless payments with your phone and get cash from an ATM using just the app.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email address, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate new cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without your card at most CommBank ATMs by tapping Cardless Cash
• Make contactless purchases wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted using a CommBank PayTag
• Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^CANSTAR Innovation Excellence winner 2014; Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app Push notifications alert you to important banking or product information, including NetCode Notifications, payments received, changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check your ‘Notification’ settings on your phone to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with iPhones operating iOS 7 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Any problems? Please call on 13 2221 us so we can investigate the issue and assist you.
What's New in Version 3.8.0
Log on using Touch ID
Generate a Proof of Balance document
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 08 May 2015
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.