Dolphin Saves the GULF
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dirty oil monsters want to destroy the Gulf of Mexico, but one brave dolphin battles to stop the oil monsters' invasion.
Bad news from the Gulf of Mexico - a few days ago an oil spill generated a big army of oil monsters. They destroy every living thing around them and do not stop at anything. No one knows how to save the Gulf from these monsters. No one... but one brave and courageous hero challenges them! He is a laser-armed dolphin, who escaped to freedom from the Pentagon's top secret laboratory. Adventures take place under water.
During the game you will come across these features:
- 6 different laser weapons
- 5 kind of crazy oil monsters: Oil orb, Big oil orb, Slug, Leaping Crab, Black Squid . You can check the health of the monsters via life indicators.
- 4 modes of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard and Ultra!
- 5 long insane levels with an impressive underwater environment
- 5 different power-ups:
* Bombs - a bomb destroys all oil monsters visible on screen
* A time warp effect (in other words a "Matrix effect" from the movie where time is almost frozen.) - when you pick it you will activate the time warp feature that allows you to kill more monsters - your moves remain at normal speed, but the monsters and their bullets move slower
* Half Damage shield - this protects the dolphin by reducing the normal damage suffered by 50%
* No Damage shield - this protects the dolphin so that no damage at all is suffered.
* Healing fish - this swims toward the dolphin and boosts its health
You can read review by "I Use This App" here: http://www.iusethisapp.com/review/dolphin-saves-gulf/
Special thanks to Alla and Anastasia for the long and tedious drawing of each element and monster of the game! Pavel, thank you for the musical arrangement and your monsters!
And great thanks to Leon, who helped with the explanation of the game.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 28 September 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sergey Neskin
- © 2010 NSMedia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.