By Optime Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put away your pencil and paper, now you can play the classic Dot Game right on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Dots Free is the highest quality Dots and Boxes game available for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and we're giving it away for free.
Dots and Boxes is a very simple game. Two players take turns drawing lines between dots on the game board. When a player draws a line that completes a box, the player "owns" that box. Whoever owns more boxes when the game board is full is the winner.
Dots Free supports one player and two player gameplay, so you can play against another human or against your iPhone. If you're really bored, you can even put the game in demo mode and watch your iPhone play itself.
Dots Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Killer graphics and awesome sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Configurable 1 player difficulty level
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you exit the app or receive a phone call
Dots Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
What's New in Version 1.55
* Fixed issue which was causing back and new buttons not to function properly on iOS 6
Good to play in free time
- Category: Games
- Updated: 27 September 2012
- Version: 1.55
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Japanese, Serbian, Spanish
- Developer: Optime Software LLC
- © 2012 Optime Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.