Banking made easy for everyone! Your financial transactions now on your fingertips
Easypaisa had already eliminated the need to visit bank branches and stand in long queues to make financial transactions. Now with the Easypaisa App, you can enjoy that convenience in clicks.
Through the Easypaisa app you can:
• Open an Easypaisa account – whether you are a Telenor customer or on any other network
• Transfer funds to others’ Easypaisa accounts, CNICs or other Banks
• Make utility bill payments for almost all utility companies
• Get Easy-load for any phone number on any network
• Check your balance and transaction history
Use the App from the convenience of your own home or on the go.
Stay tuned, We have a lot more planned for your ease!
Our website: https://easypaisa.com.pk/easypaisa-app
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Easypaisa/
In case you have any questions or would like to report a bug please call 3737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revamped the process of on-boarding the customers on application through manual OTP verification.
Ratings and Reviews
Missing Options in the App
This app has two faults/ missing options.
1. Several times refund is not credited into account automatically on promotions, we have to call the call centre to lodge complaints. There must be option available in the app to raise complaint (similar options are available in app of Uber and Cream - concern is raised in the app and issue is resolved automatically by the department ).
2. In case we needs help, there must be option in the app to send message regarding help and response to be given via return email from Easypaisa team.
Ridiculous PIN Refresh
I just updated my app. For some reason I have to get my pin made all over again. This has got to be the most ridiculous thing any app has ever asked me to do. Why do I need to make it all over again when I already have an account with easypaisa that was working with the previous version of the app?
Useless for iPhone users
In my experience it is useless and wastage of time for iPhone users. I registered it in my iPhone before couple of days after calls twice on 3737 for OPT. After few days telenor sent me text that you have been signed out and call to 3737 for new OPT. It means I will do it again and again and waste my time and money. Becoz 3737 charged you too.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.