By Sockii Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"AppFresh Daily - One of the top apps for August 6, 2011." - AppAdvice.com
Designed to be quick and easy to use, Expense combines a sleek and beautiful interface to manage your day to day expenses and income.
Expense will help you keep track of you daily income and spendings, great for personal and business use. By using Expense, you will be able to see your spending habits and help you save money!
- iCloud Compatible (Sync and store your data on iCloud).
- Sync your data with Expense and Expense PRO.
- Sync with Expense on the Mac.
- User customisable categories.
- Supports all currencies.
- Accounts can have their own individual currency setting.
- Add various accounts in to track.
- Track both income and expense
- Track transactions and view monthly history for each account and category.
- Track expenses for each category.
- View total account balances.
- View history and categories by periods.
- Built-in password protection.
- Backup and restore your data.
- Pie charts to show a quick overview of your categories.
- Bar charts to show trends in your history.
- Clean simple easy to use interface
- Export history and category reports to CSV file
- Email CSV report files
- Export using iTunes file sharing
- iPad Retina Display Ready
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Improved iCloud data sync.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 07 June 2013
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sockii Pty Ltd
- © 2013 Sockii Pty Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.