Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
Dear Facebook developers please learn from phone companies when they launch a new phone they test a lot then launched and you please stop updating the every week last week I updated the Facebook app now again phone is asking for update and update is required 515mb this is too much. I think you should launch update every quarter instead every week
We are iPhone users and you know iPhone have very bad policy regarding data consumption mean 150 above data you need WiFi but in our country data is cheap than WiFi so its hard for us to search WiFi so plz try to understand and launch your update every quarter of year instead of week and plz reduce your app size thanks
I am disgusted beyond belief? My profile picture doesn’t have the same pizzaz anymore? Why? Because Facebook decided it should be smaller in size when it crops up on timelines? No one needs to see my background that badly, in fact I haven’t changed it in years. The fact that people can’t appreciate my profile picture as much as I do when I open it in my camera roll (you know full sized without any other distractions) is disappointing and I’m outraged beyond believe. Zuckerberg, I don’t know where you’re taking insta and Facebook but you better make the algorithm right again, especially after all the creepy ads I see relating to me. I’m letting you invade my privacy, getting the algorithim right is the least you can do
Dear setup developers that’s great you are working for improving off the system but unfortunately that’s developers never consider the users country and satiation ‘and every half month or after am you are updating the app in high level of Data 271 which needs to WiFi and internet is very expensive in my country think how will I update it recently and in case no WiFi please if you updated it update it with new mobile or with lower quality of Data ‘since a month I haven’t updated that’s why I don’t access to WiFi ‘please be careful to the next...
- Facebook, Inc.
- 461.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars Rs 290.00
- Member Rs 620.00
- 250 Stars Rs 700.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.