By Classroom Focused Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be aware that the iPod/iPhone version of the app does not work under iOS 8. The app works just fine on the iPod and iPhone running iOS 7.1.1. The iPad version works fine with iOS 7 and 8.
Practice math facts 1-12 using Fact Triangles. Set the problems to practice in sets of 5, 10, 20, or 25. Practice all facts by selecting the addends or factors from 1-12 or focus on these sets (2, 3, 4); (5, 6, 7); (8, 9, 10); or (11, 12). The iPad version allows making choices for both addends and both factors.
The sum or product is always placed at the top of the triangle. But, the fact family member you must identify can be any of the three members.
Feedback is provided as each problem is attempted. After each set of problems is completed, the total number correct, missed, and the time used to complete the set are displayed. On the iPad version you'll see all of your problems and answers. On the iPod version, you can see up to 11 correct and 11 incorrect responses.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
• At the request of Kindergarten and First Grade teachers, added option to create problem sets with Sums 1 to 5 and Sums 1 to 10. Also included options for Sums 1 to 20; Sums 5 to 10; Sums 10 to 15; Sums 15 to 20; Sums 10 to 20.
• May still select range of Addends/Factors.
• Minimized the chances of having the same problem appear twice in a row.
• Added an option to turn off the sound effects.
• iPad version has option to select individual addends/factors to 12.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 July 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Randy Hengst
- © Randy Hengst
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.