Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Following the concepts of "Patterned Chaos", no two Fractangle images are identical, yet their patterns remain the same.
Fractangles are Fractal(Sierpinski) Triangles, Fractal Rectangles, Fractal Quadrangles, etc. They are made from a simple drawing pattern where the page is subdivided into simple objects. Then, in turn, those objects further subdivide themselves into smaller versions of the same object. By slightly manipulating which portions of the objects sub-divide, you can create a wide array of various different images and of different complexities. The result is a unique fractal drawing, almost always stunning, made with math.
- Easy to use interface
- Over 4 million ways to configure
- No two images are ever the same
- Stunning images ready for your wallpaper
- Show how math can be fun
- Redraw at any time with shake of device
- Auto-redraw + Randomize = Fun color show