Garden Terminology Glossary
By Space-O Infoweb
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A garden is a planned space, usually outdoors, set aside for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment of plants and other forms of nature. The term "garden" in British English refers to an enclosed area of land, usually adjoining a building and referred to as a Yard in American English.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 575+ Garden and terminologies related to Gardening.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
What's New in Version 2.0
Optimized for iOS 7
- USD 0.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 30 January 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Space-O Infoweb Private Limited
- © http://sun-scroll.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.