Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive, free of charge, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so that you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 3.4.0
• Upload files to Drive from other sources (iOS 8 only)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Good app but problems in photo uploading
Have some problem with photos uploading some time it shows that it had done photo uploading but actually it does not
Its awesome. Marvellous. Fantastic app i have ever seen from google. Keep improving because there is always a room for improvement.
Very fine software.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 December 2014
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 25GB of storage (1 year)USD 24.99