By Peter Deelstra
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An easy-to-use accurate audio/visual tuner for your guitar.
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for each string is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you wind/unwind the string tuning machines. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune.
- Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Use the standard tuning E-A-D-G-B-E or one of many alternate tunings: regular tunings such as Minor Third, special tunings such Drop D, open tunings such Open C, lower tunings, higher tunings.
- Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975).
- Tap to hear an accurate note if tuning by ear instead of using visual tuning.
- Enable/disable Auto-string-detect (not recommended for noisy environments).
What's New in Version 2.1
Message for disabled microphone.
I love your feedback. Please send any suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Music
- Updated: 07 November 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peter Deelstra
- © 2013 Peter Deelstra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.