By Artdepot Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The App contains photographs of all Han Yajuan’s artworks since 2005, including those that have been shown for many times on international exhibitions and those been collected by notable artistic organizations and collectors.
This App also contains an interview article, in which Han has made a vivid depiction of her artistic experience as well as featured interpretation of her own artistic creation and concept.
This App presents photographs of Han in her sole exhibition, working in her studio as well as in life.
Han Yajuan's Artworks Show:
-Among Han Yajuan’s works, you will often find cute, polka-dotted small cows always by the side of young girls. They are like the girls’ pets, and if they are temporarily absent, you will discover their dots on the girls’ clothes or accessories. They serve as symbols of gender in the artworks, representing the feminine, representing a generation of young girls. Han Yajuan’s use of young females as the representative voice is actually the dream of the current younger generation.
-Han Yajuan portrays the pursuit and dreams of the first generation of girls growing up in the consumer era with great fluency. Most of her images have a simple background and are mainly painted in monotone. The simple colored background space replaces the actual social environment; when combined with these unrealistic scenarios, their dream-like state of life and illusive psyche become even more apparent.
-Through Han Yajuan’s work, you can almost sense the process of transformation from early socialism to capitalism, the new generation’s life style and mentality sculpted by consumerism are no longer the same as the former generation, and it seems that one can also sense the changes that will come to tomorrow’s society.
-The personified portrayal of small cows in Han Yajuan’s work, her handling of cartoon animals and people with the same essence, or even the application of glittering painting material, reflects the characteristics of the visual experience and visual method of expression of those growing up in the image dominated era.
- 88 pieces of artworks since 2005;
- 20 super-size HD digital photographs regularly updated, containing Han’s electronic signature;
- Han’s Biography and resume;
- Sharing with friends on Twitter, Facebook and Sina Microblog;
- All artworks available for sale on Artdepot.cn.
The App is operated in iOS 4 or higher edition operation system. The digital artworks require network supporting for super-sized HD photographs. Please keep connected to the network while downloading.
What's New in Version 2.0
In addition to bug fixes, this update adds a bunch of new features:
- A wholly new design for this app
- Added Han’s new works of 2011 and 2012
- Added Han’s new photos, personal, of studio and of exhibition sites
- Added visual premium to zoom in for larger image and details of Han’s works
- Added function to share each piece of work on twitter and facebook
- Update of downloads in Store with Han’s new works
- improvement of user experience
- Category: Education
- Updated: 09 January 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 80.6 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Developer: Artdepot Co., Ltd.
- © ArtDepot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.