Happy Scale: Weight Loss Tracker, Trend Prediction
By Front Pocket Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dieting is hard enough. But when you work hard, hop on the scale, and see a number that's higher than yesterday? Well, that's just not fair!
It's time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale smooths out your daily scale weights to predict your true weight loss.
• SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you're really losing each week.
• NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
• SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
• THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
• IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you'll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
• WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
Notice: This app optionally integrates with Apple Health. It is an opt-in feature that's accessible from the Settings menu.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
4.5.1: Fixed the appearance of text for users who use stones
4.5: Howdy! This is a mandatory update for users who sync to Dropbox. Dropbox sync will not work after June 28th unless you install this update.
There's some cool stuff, too:
1. WEIGHT LOSS PROGRESS CARD ENHANCEMENT
Now you can tap on the Weight Loss Progress card, and you can scrub your thumb left and right on the screen to look into the past & the future! If you're a deluxe user, you can quickly browse the dates you'll hit future weights by swiping right. Try it out!
2. TOUCH-ID SUPPORT
No need to type in your passcode if your device supports TouchID!
3. TAP-TO-RELEASE ANIMATIONS
You know how sometimes stuff's animating before you're ready, and you need to scroll down quickly to see it? Well now, animations are paused until you tap on the card, and then they are unleashed. That way you can see what changed based on your new weigh ins. :-)
4. A BUNCH OF NEW COLOR THEMES
Check them out in the Settings! I hope there's something for everyone now!
5. NEW OPTION: TWO DECIMAL PLACES
Now you can show two decimal places all over the app. It's an option in Settings > Miscellaneous settings.
Besides these things, there's lots of polish and improvement sprinkled throughout the app.
I'd love it if you could leave a review or update a previous review (reviews reset with every release).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 24 May 2017
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Front Pocket Software LLC
- © 2017 Front Pocket Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Deluxe EditionRs 500.00