By St. Clair Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Search for anything that you've read on the web!
Have you ever tried to find something in your browser history or bookmarks, but couldn't quite remember when or where you saw it, or which browser you were using at the time? Or perhaps you've got your bookmarks meticulously organized, but it takes forever to mouse through the menus to get to something you want? HistoryHound will chase down the page for you - fast!
HistoryHound lets you do a fast search on the entire content of all web pages and RSS feeds you've visited recently, plus all those that you've bookmarked. It's a "personal web search." Just type in a few keywords and HistoryHound gives you a list of pages you've viewed recently, ranked by relevance.
What's New in Version 1.9.9
* Added support for Firefox 8 and RockMelt.
* Fixed a number of issues with the indexing of web pages.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 23 November 2011
- Version: 1.9.9
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: St. Clair Software
- © 2004-2011 St. Clair Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later