Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a tribute to the classic Apple II game "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego", we bring you "Holmes". Holmes is an exciting puzzle game that lets you chase a villain across the globe. You will need your wit to decode the clues left behind, describing your opponent and his next hideout.
The game will guide you through over 30 cities worldwide, with hundreds of clues describing the local geography, habits, sights, languages, people, etc. Playing this game will test your global knowledge and most certainly enhance it.
Each city you visit, comes with style full photographs, a detailed description and sometimes with custom composed music. (more and more cities will be added over time). In each city, one or more informants will be available to pass you valuable information. If you can decipher their clues well, you are on your way to the next city, until you caught up with your opponent.
If you do, you must have a obtained a proper warrant by having discovered the features of your villain. This way you can make a valid arrest and make the (virtual) world a little safer.
Holmes is fully integrated with Apple Game Center. So your scores are stored online and you can match your achievements with those of your friends.
We hope you have a great time, learn a lot of new things about the wonderful countries across the world, but most of, we hope you enjoy playing Holmes.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Application version: 1.2.0
* Added iOS7 support
* Linking to library 2.7.4
Framework version: 2.7.4
* Fixed more iOS7 deprications
* Added Xcode TestFlight integration
* Auto increase build number script
* Support for both AppBuild.h and auto number
* Test for empty ui pushes
* Added better crash reporting tool
* Added cache configuration to map engine
* NavigationController is now writeable on LLAppDelegate
* Added Google Places API
* Added URL escaping to String additions
* Added MapBox
* Added graphing library
* Removed LocationManagerSimulator
* Removed header includes from LLMacro
* Moved LLTableViewController to LLGui
* Moved GameCenter code to seperate class
* Added popup gui
* Added toast gui
* Added Popup controller for Phone and Tablet
* Added LLSettings as seperate instance
* Fixed deprecations iOS6
* Added fall back for purchases old style
* Added check for iPad/Phone in LLViewController
* Restructured library for recursive inclusion
* Added function to border photos and add shadow effect
* Added convienence function to call up the help dialog to LLViewController
* Fix aboutviewcontroller on ipad
* fixed storekit deprications
* Added auto update detection
* Added support for Parse